Your new design will be uploaded in:
Please contact Delivery Team on
0113 3200 750 if you have any queries.
Values and Ethos
- We help children develop Christian and British values and beliefs whilst appreciating the richness and diversity of a multicultural society.
- We help the children develop confidence and independence, enabling them to be positive members of our community.
- We promote values of respect and equality and work to ensure that difference and diversity is celebrated across the whole school community.
- We provide a supportive and caring learning environment, enabling the children to be confident, independent learners.
- We encourage each individual by stimulating imagination, inquisitiveness, self-expression, self-control and life skills to prepare them for their future.
- We foster an empathetic approach to others through providing good role models.
- We offer an exciting well-balanced curriculum, which gives all children equal access regardless of their individual needs.
- We promote close working relationships and team work with parents and carers.
- Our children are helpful, polite and kind to each other, staff and visitors.